Business, Management, Hospitality and English Courses
Australia enjoys a formidable global reputation for its quality educational facilities.
Business, Hospitality and Management qualifications are in-demand by industry and lead to a variety of interesting careers and opportunities.
|BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT|
|BSB40215||Certificate IV in Business||CRICOS No: 086964C|
|BSB50215||Diploma of Business||CRICOS No: 087239B|
|BSB50815||Diploma of International Business||CRICOS No: 087354K|
|BSB51915||Diploma of Leadership and Management||CRICOS No: 089376K|
|BSB51215||Diploma of Marketing||CRICOS No: 087407B|
|BSB51415||Diploma of Project Management||CRICOS No: 087446F|
|BSB60215||Advanced Diploma of Business||CRICOS No: 087508G|
|BSB61015||Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management||CRICOS No: 089377J|
|BSB60515||Advanced Diploma of Marketing||CRICOS No: 087576G|
|SIT30813||Certificate III in Commercial Cookery||CRICOS No: 081651E|
|SIT31113||Certificate III in Patisserie||CRICOS No: 081652D|
|SIT40413||Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery||CRICOS No: 081653C|
|SIT50313||Diploma of Hospitality||CRICOS No: 081655A|
|22250VIC||Certificate l in EAL (Access)||CRICOS No: 082026M|
|22251VIC||Certificate ll in EAL (Access)||CRICOS No: 082027K|
|22253VIC||Certificate lll in EAL (Access)||CRICOS No: 082028J|
|22258VIC||Certificate lV in EAL (Further Study)||CRICOS No: 082028J|
Important – Student Handbook, Policies and Procedures, Fees and Charges
Information about our training and assessment policies and procedures is included in your Domestic Student Handbook or your International Student Handbook. Both your Student Handbook and this website contain useful information about your training course, fees and charges and must be read by you prior to your enrolment, including information on:
- International Student Overseas Student Health Cover (please advise if you would like Spencer College to organise this cover for you)
- Recognition of Prior Learning & Exemptions
- Reasonable Adjustment
- Student Support Services
- Deferral, cancellation and suspension policy
- Student Transfer
- Fees Refund Policy
- Contact Details
- Student Discipline
- Appeals and Complaints
- Academic Performance
- Language, Numeracy and Literacy (LL&N) Support
- Your Local Study Environment
- Critical incidents
- Workplace Health and Safety
- School Aged Dependent Children – International Students only.
See our Useful Forms page for more information on procedures and policies.
- The Australian Government wants overseas students in Australia to have a safe, enjoyable and rewarding place to study. Australia’s laws promote quality education and consumer protection for overseas students. These laws are known as the ESOS framework and they include the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and the National Code 2007. For information regarding the ESOS Framework, please read the Easy Guide to ESOS brochure.
- For information regarding how Spencer College monitor your course progress, please read the DIISRTE–DIAC Course Progress Policy and Procedures for CRICOS Providers of VET Courses.