Become an agent for Spencer College
Education agents who provide education consulting services, advice and assistance to overseas students wishing to study at Spencer College, must register as a Spencer College Education Agent.
Before making an application you should access and read the following information:
- The Education Service for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act), available at: http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Series/C2004A00757
- Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Regulations 2001, available at: http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/F2012C00430
- The National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007 (National Code), available at: http://www.aei.gov.au
- The Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) website, at: http://www.immi.gov.au
- The National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011, available at: http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2011A00012/Download
Agent Application Procedure
If you decide to become a Spencer College Education Agent, you will have to:
- Complete the Registration Form, which can be downloaded from our website.
- Provide the contact details of three (3) academic referees
- Provide official Agent Certificates from other education providers
- Provide proof of business registration from your country
- Provide proof of any academic qualifications or professional recognition you have
All the above information MUST be in English or translated into English from a notary office in your country.
Please send the certified copies only as the application documents cannot be returned from this office.
Spencer College recommends that you keep a copy of your application in your files.