Education agents who provide education consulting services, advice and assistance to overseas students wishing to study at Spencer College, must register as a Spencer College Education Agent.
Before making an application you should access and read the following information:
- The Education Service for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act).
- Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Regulations 2001.
- The National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (National Code).
- The Australian Department of Home Affairs website.
- The National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011.
Agent Application Procedure
If you decide to become a Spencer College Education Agent, you will have to:
- Complete the Registration Form, which can be downloaded from our website.
- Provide the contact details of three (3) academic referees
- Provide official Agent Certificates from other education providers
- Provide proof of business registration from your country
- Provide proof of any academic qualifications or professional recognition you have
All the above information MUST be in English or translated into English from a notary office in your country.
Please send the certified copies only as the application documents cannot be returned from this office.
Spencer College recommends that you keep a copy of your application in your files.